Aspire has undergone radical redevelopment to meet the new and emerging learning needs of students with disabilities. We have had constant consultation and engagement from students, assessment centres, universities and support providers which has enabled us to create the exciting new product.
Aspires dynamic and intuitive content is personalised for each student based on:
- Preferred learning style
- Course and campus of study
- Recommended assistive technology
The Aspire Platform is a unique learning support package designed to bridge the gap between Assistive Technology training and 1-1 support and focused on four key pillars of support:
- Academic study skills
- Assistive technology and software systems
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Career-related learning and employability
See below to join one of our training webinars, or click here to request a demo.