Aspire supports students on their journey through education and beyond, categorised into four key pillars - Study Skills, Assistive Technology, Mental Health & Wellbeing, and Career Related Learning.
Click on our four key areas below to discover more.
- Resources that will help with delivering assignments, essay writing tips, and project management tools.
- Strategies and resources to support work such as delivering presentations and group scenarios.
- Reference builder covering several common reference styles.
- Blended learning strategies combining study skills with assistive technologies.
- Interactive content personalised to each student.
- Reduces potential for knowledge loss over time as the videos are available for unlimited reviews.
- Video sequences create a seamless learning experience.
- Extensive library of training videos produced by leading software manufacturers.
- Catalogue of short succinct videos, all with closed captioning and transcriptions.
- Students only see content relevant to their own needs and AT equipment.
Mental Health & Wellbeing
- This section provides a range of tools and techniques from Mental Health experts to help support you to be your best.
- Combined with a bank of information around managing mental wellness, there are also specific resources to help with stress and low mood including self-assessment tools.
- Visualisations, mindfulness resources and breathing exercises help with day to stresses and challenges, while resources around sleep and exercise etc help users to future proof their wellness.
Career Related Learning
- Interview techniques and example scenarios such as one-to-one or group interviews.
- Disability disclosure advice with tips on how or when to disclose and help making the decision.
- CV Builder to help create a good starting point.
- Tips for creating well written and successful applications and presentations.
- Advice on social media clean-ups and positive online impressions.
The My Aspire App
The Aspire app is task manager designed to help you organise your time, manage events and routines.
The project feature enables work to be prioritised into easily manageable sections integrating with
the to do list and calendar.
The app incorporates a reflective journal with tailored support to boost your mood. Additionally, it includes mindfulness, positive psychology and a range of wellness courses written by a mental health and wellbeing expert.