Aspire can be used within organisations to support employees with many aspects of their working lives. Aspire supports with Workplace Skills, Assistive Technology, Mental Health and Wellbeing and Career Progression and Support. Content can be tailored for the individuals needs and the organisations outcomes when managed via a site licence.Click here to find out more about Access to Work
Click on our four key areas below to discover more.
- Resources that will help with getting organised and time management as well as support with written work, note taking and project management tools.
- Strategies and resources to support work such as delivering presentations and group work scenarios.
- Content and strategies to provide real life solutions to better communication, confidence, and self-awareness.
- Blended learning strategies combining work skills with assistive technologies.
- Interactive content personalised to each user.
- Extensive library of training and support videos for all the leading software manufacturers.
- Catalogue of short succinct videos, all with closed captioning and transcription.
- Tailored content based on individuals needs and Assistive Technology solutions.
- Video sequences create a seamless learning experience with unlimited video views, reducing the potential for knowledge loss over time.
- Ergonomic equipment guidance for sitting and working comfortably
Mental Health & Wellbeing
- This section provides a range of tools and techniques from Mental Health experts to help support you to be your best.
- Combined with a bank of information around managing mental wellness, there are also specific resources to help with stress and low mood including self-assessment tools.
- Visualisations, mindfulness resources and breathing exercises help with day to stresses and challenges, while resources around sleep and exercise etc help users to future proof their wellness.
Career Progression and Support
- Disability disclosure advice with tips on how or when to disclose and help making the decision to disclose.
- Resources on disability related support for work and study.
- Tips for creating well written and successful applications and an inbuilt CV tool.
- Support with applying for promotions including interview and presentation guidance.
- Guidance on transitioning into work and having a healthy working environment.
The My Aspire App
The Aspire app is task manager designed to help you organise your time, manage events and routines.
The project feature enables work to be prioritised into easily manageable sections integrating with
the to do list and calendar.
The app incorporates a reflective journal with tailored support to boost your mood. Additionally, it includes mindfulness, positive psychology and a range of wellness courses written by a mental health and wellbeing expert.